So, I believe that you know more about Google Analytics as you might have tried all the analytics scheme which we already described in our previous blogs.
Now let’s move on to some Google Analytics alternative open source web analytics tools so that you will get to know more about some advancement in analytics functionalities. Here, I’m discussing 5 advanced analytics tools.
Mixpanel website traffic tracking tool focuses on events rather than page views and this is really an important part because a page view doesn’t tell us much after analytics.
It is designed for businesses that used to sell products or services. It comes packed with additional features and supports automation.
Exclusive: It is free for 25,000 data points or 1000 profiles, paid accounts available from 150$/month.
Mixpanel Monitoring Software Features:
- It can be used to run experiments and then answers some important questions with funnels.
- It has advanced segmentation to provide functionalities as advanced website traffic monitoring software.
- It is based on the site behavior analytics.
- Mixpanel also provides customer groupings.
- It send notifications to your customers on mobile and web.
- It unlocks the insights for everyone whether you are an executive, manager or data scientist.
Do you know what their tagline says?
Google Analytics tells you what’s happening. Kissmetrics tells you who’s behind it.
With this advanced web analytics tool, we get to know what is going on behind these platforms.
Even if they don’t make a purchase until 5 months, you will still have access to their information, you will be knowing who they are, how they found your site and which page variation they saw. Kissmetrics is actually about optimizing your conversion rate by providing excellent traffic monitoring tool to get to the used order paths and the lucrative referral sources.
Kissmetrics Web Analytics Features:
- It provides data export and extension
- It provides unlimited reports
- It provides unlimited A/B split tests
- It provides professional plans such as one on one consultation and dedicated metrics specialist.
Why Kissmetrics is an alternative to Google Analytics?
Because Kissmetrics is the king of conversions and if you are owning e-commerce business, this conversion tracking tool is going to help you to increase the revenue.
As we have discussed in Kissmetrics, Woopra web traffic analysis tool has the same focus.
Recently, Woopra has introduced number of changes in it. It is all about behavioral profile that is Woopra building for each other.
Woopra Website Monitoring Tool Features:
- It shows real time statistics
- It has outstanding live chat feature
- It reports advanced funnel and retention reports
- Woopra depicts great CRM feature
- Its segmentation is advanced
- It support for teams only
Exclusive: It is free for up to 30,000 actions per month with paid plans which is available from 79.95$/month for up to 400,000 actions per month.
Why Woopra is Alternative of Google Analytics?
Because it’s real-time and general analytics are more advanced than the Google Analytics.
So, the main issue with Google Analytics is that you don’t find the interface easily to navigate. On the other hand free web analytics tool Clicky is really easy to navigate and it can be viewed from mobile as it is compatible with it.
Clicky Real Time Web Analytics Features:
- It tracks the customization so that you get to know what people wants
- It needs uptime monitoring and the pro plus account required 14.99$ per month
- It offers goal tracking and split testing
- It views individual visitor log
Exclusive: Clicky is free for single website and 3000 daily page views. Premium accounts start at 9.99$ per month.
This analytical website uptime monitoring software is totally free. Uptime Robot monitors your site every 5 minutes and gives alert if in case your site is down.
Step by step actions of Uptime Robot:
In the very beginning, it requires website headers and significantly you get the status code such as 200 ok or 404 not found in every 5 minutes. If the status code is ok means we are not in any problem. If the status code is 400 + or 500 means it has some problem and it does not load properly.
To confirm the site is down, this Robot makes many checks in next 30 seconds. If in case it is still down, it sends an alert.
How Will you Choose Right Website Analytics Tool?
Choose the goal that needs to be achieved rather than running after which platform we are going to decide to use.
Some of the goals you need to focus on are as follows:
- Ease of use
- Heat mapping
- Technical requirements
So, these are some of the popular advanced analytics tool which can overcome over few attributes of Google Analytics. If you find any difficulty while using these tools you can comment below.