WordPress integrates several excellent features and the most wonderful feature is, you can schedule WordPress posts and get it published at any specified time. This feature of WordPress works amazingly for the travel bloggers. Using this feature, the travel bloggers don’t need to worry about publishing posts in odd hours while travelling in different time zone.
You can travel without any worries and WordPress’s schedule post feature will do the entire work on your behalf. Instead of logging in to your site and publish the blogs once you finish them, you can set the publish date in later period and WordPress publishes the blog as per the scheduled date.
Learn the Tricks to Avoid WordPress Missed Schedule Post Error
Sometimes, you may face some troubles. After scheduling the publish date, none of the posts would get published and everything may get messed up! If you use this excellent feature regularly then the probabilities of WordPress missing scheduled posts will increase. You need to learn few tricks for preventing the missing scheduled post error in Word Press.
Follow the Tricky and Effective Step to Prevent WordPress Scheduled Post Errors
- Installing and activating WP Missed Schedule fix failed posts plugin is the first step.
- When the plugin is installed it searches the posts that missed the scheduled time.
- The plugin runs a script when any visitor visits the site and it works as per its nature.
- Finding the schedule missed posts, it will publish it correctly.
- It automatically saves the resources on your server and this action is done in every 5 minutes and in each cycle it fixes 5 items.
How to Install WP Missed Schedule Plugin
- Logging into your Word Press site move to its dashboard and click on Plugins
- Now select Add new
- Search for the scheduled post trigger and click on Install
- Once it is activated the settings is done
WP Missed Schedule Plugin works in intervals. This plugin checks the site in every 15 minutes for verifying whether any WordPress post missed the schedule or not.
Use the Excellent Features and Plugins and Let Your Audiences Stay Updated With You
You must have spent many hours for creating an informative and high-quality content with which you must have created a good base of loyal audience who expect regular blog posts from your site. Using the exclusive plugin, you can prevent WordPress scheduled post error of contents. Though you haven’t ever faced any such issues till date after using the scheduled post feature of Word Press, you may get fixed under such circumstances.
You need to stay prepared for such situations. Making use of these excellent features and plugins you need not get worried for posting the blogs on your site at uneven time while travelling. This can be useful for you if you are managing multiple websites. Don’t let your audience miss your blog post for your inconvenience! This will create a bad impression and may be the audiences would back off and not follow your site and blog posts.
Fix missed scheduled post error in WordPress at appropriate time and automatically following the steps! It is easy and quite effective for maintaining the quality of your website!